Terms of Services
By using www.koescore.com, you agree to follow all the following acknowledged terms and conditions of services. Therefore, it is guided to the users to read all the policies carefully and thoroughly. If by any means you do not agree with these terms and conditions or you do not wish to enter into this agreement, then you’re prohibited to use these services or the websites by any means.
KoeScore.comKoeScore is a Web-Based Online Assessment company which acts as an interface between the User, Employer, and the Campus. The user registers with www.koescore.com, share his/her personal information with KoeScore. This information can be used by us by any legal means (same acknowledged to the ‘Licensee’). We reserve right to modify any terms and conditions, at any point of given time, without taking your prior consent, or sending notifications, as the case may be for updating software version to use.
DefinitionsFollowing are the key definitions which are used in this agreement for various stakeholders:
1. LICENSOR: The company is registered as KoeScore Online Pvt. Ltd. under the office at: 93, Niti Khand III, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, U.P – 201014
2. LICENSEE: An individual who has accomplished or accepted this form on behalf of your organisation for which you have the authority bind into this an agreement. If you are entering into agreement on behalf of another entity, it shall mean to all the users working for that entity.
3. ASSESSMENT INITIATOR: The agreement license is same for all Individual, Educational Institutions, and Corporates no matter is the Licensee is using the Assessment as an individual or entity, the assessment abider shall abide all the term and conditions
4. CONTRACT and CONTENT: Collective means of invoice with all the terms and conditions including, hard copy and online order form. Content can be visual or audio both which will be available to the Licensee in the course while using the service.
5. FREE LOOK UP PERIOD: The free look up period is limited to 10 days only (might subject to change without prior notice). The ‘Licensee’ can cancel his/her membership subscription during this given period only, after the free look up period no money will be refund upon cancellation.
Login RegistrationThe users required to register him/her self on the website in order to access full content of the website. The services of the websites are only available to registered user on single user basis, for a particular period of time on making stipulated payment. We have reserve all rights and reservation to visit some specific webpages on the website. Please note that any information provided to us on registration form in the website can be dealt with, in accordance with our privacy and policy terms.
Services Offered1. Subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement, koescore.com permits to licensee the non-transferable rights to remotely access and use the service solely for running assessments or quiz for perspective licensee under a specific membership type.
2. By registering yourself on www.koecscore.com as a user and subscribing to the services of the website, it will be deemed that you have read and understood all the terms and conditions of the website contained herein.
3. All the services offered by the website is mentioned on the homepage or the service page of the website.
4. KoeScore Online Pvt. Ltd. currently provides users an access to a rich data source related to online education. As the user of the site you need to agree all the services and assume no liability for the accuracy or completeness or use of, nor any liability to update, the information contained on this website.
5. The website may contain links to external websites. These links can be KoeScore partners or any other third party service provider. KoeScore shall not take any liability for the contents of any linked websites, or any changes or updates to such websites. Further, KoeScore would be not responsible for any damage caused by or in connection with licensee use of or reliance on any content, products, and services available.
6. The use of services by licensee direct competitors is highly prohibited, exception to those have prior written consent from KoeScore Online Pvt. Ltd. 7. Sample question paper or the model paper along with their answers posted on the website are prepared by limited resources and restricted access and are vulnerable to certain errors.
Cancelation and Refund Policy1. Subscription can be cancelled during Free look period of 10 Days from the date of Activation. Subscription cancellation must be communicated on firstname.lastname@example.org between 10.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
2. After free look in period, services can only be terminated on completion of 3 months’ period by either side, if applicable Refunds will be made on pro-rata basis after deducting 10% service charges and statutory taxes.
ArbitrationIt is also agreed by and between the Subscriber and the Company that any disputes and differences arising in connection with this agreement may be referred to arbitration in pursuance of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The company shall in the event of any such dispute or difference, have the right to nominate an Arbitrator as the Sole Arbitrator to adjudicate upon dispute/difference. The venue of the Arbitration will be Noida. Parties also agree to submit themselves to the exclusive territorial jurisdiction of courts at Noida. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English language.
1. The Subscriber further declares that he/she has carefully read terms and conditions of this Agreement and has understood the contents and his/her obligations in this Agreement and that he/she has had the benefit of consulting his/her legal counsel for the same.
2. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of India.
3. This Agreement shall come into effect on execution and remain valid till the end of Agreed Duration or till such time the obligations hereunder have been duly discharged by the Subscriber.
In witness whereof, the Parties have executed this Agreement on the day and year herein before written.